About the Naturopathic Doctor Development Center
This site covers everything that an ND needs to know beyond treatment protocols. We offer top tips and strategies for every element of the job from making more money, to daily tips for your marketing, both online and offline, to strategies for getting more patients, developing high-integrity multiple income streams, and patient adherence strategies.
I’m Dr. Alison Chen ND and, while this is my baby, it’s not a solo effort. It’s the direct work of countless of the best practitioners around the World.
Naturopathic Medicine is an amazing career; one that has the potential to help so many establish long-term health and vitality, but it’s difficult. Up until now you were on your own and, even with management, proper guidance in what it really takes to be successful is few and far between. Our focus is on your success.
If you’re down with that, click “I’m down” to get free updates and our premium business building manuals to get started.
While we publish multiple articles each week, this is much more than a blog. It’s a community where serious Naturopathic doctors reside and support each other. If you haven’t already, join the best community of forward-thinking practitioners on Facebook by clicking “like” below.
Here’s What theNDDC Can Do for You:
- Help you learn how to create passive income streams that will last a lifetime.
- Teach you how to effectively turn inquiries into leads and more importantly– devoted patients.
- Provide you with time management skills so you can make more money while you work, and have more time for family, travel, or a hobby.
- Show you how to deal with every type of patient (no matter how difficult)
- Help you generate long-term wealth in the health industry.
- Teach you how to harness the power of the Internet to grow your business.
- Provide you with lots of proven systems and tips on how to get more patients and do a better job with the ones that you currently have.
- Develop ways to generate income when you’re not working so you can have more time off, take a holiday, or start a family worry-free.
- And lots more…
So why not get started? To help, our team has put together a manual detailing the top 150 mistakes that ND’s make (complete with solutions) and it’s yours 100% free.
Tell us where to send them by entering your email below and clicking “Get Started” right away.
theNDDC Back Story
After graduating from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) I decided to take some time and assess how I was going to approach the industry. After hearing from colleagues and mentors privately divulge the realities of the profession, I became chagrined and contemplated what my next move was going to be.
With our ability to elicit change in our patients, it surprised me to find out how difficult it is for ND’s to make a basic living, let alone what a doctor should be making. Seeing the success that my partner, Jonathan Goodman, has had building our sister site, the Personal Trainer Development Center (thePTDC), I knew that was the next step.
In order for the Naturopathic profession to thrive, two things need to occur:
1. Awareness of what it is that ND’s really do needs to become common knowledge.
We must promote to the World that we are registered clinicians that rely on empirical research-based medicine just as much as MD’s. The difference is our reliance on treating the body as a whole: spiritually, mentally, and physically.
2. ND’s must become better at building efficient business systems and marketing.
If our industry is going to thrive, the first thing that needs to happen is a fair wage for ND’s. There’s nobody to blame but ourselves. We are a business and we need to start acting like one but go about it with integrity as our #1 priority – and that doesn’t mean relying on a dispensary to pay the rent.
There’s never been a better time to be a Naturopathic Doctor.
People are looking to be supported more on their personal health journeys and ND’s are perfectly suited to ride the wave. But we’ve got work ahead of us and the most powerful way to ensure that you’re successful is for you to put into place strong business and practice systems.
So join the newsletter by entering your email below. In addition to receiving new articles twice a week, you’ll immediately get access to the 150 Naturopathic Doctor Mistakes – And the Solutions for Each because there’s no excuse to repeating errors that can be avoided.
All that you have to do is enter your email in the box below so that we know where to send the manuals and click “Get My Gifts”.
Thanks for checking out the site and I’m excited to have you as a part of our community.
-Dr. Alison Chen ND